$1,500 daily (2-day minimum rental) / $5,250 weekly / $16,200 monthly rate
Model: FLIR GFx320, 14.5° fixed lens
The FLIR GFx320 represents ground-breaking technology for visualizing fugitive hydrocarbon leaks at natural gas well sites, off-shore platforms, liquid natural gas terminals, and more. Its certifications for use in hazardous locations allow surveyors to work confidently while maintaining safety. FLIR designed the GFx320 with the user in mind, offering ergonomic features such as the articulating LCD screen to help you avoid fatigue during all-day surveys. The GFx320 is intrinsically safe and has certifications for use in hazardous areas.
Rental includes camera, two batteries, and charger. Third battery is available with an additional fee.
The GFx320 is ideal for:
Liquid natural gas shipping terminals
Natural gas wellheads
Natural gas processing plants
Bio-gas and power generation plants
The GFx320 visualizes more than 400 gases, including:
Methane, Methanol, Propane, Benzene, Ethane, Propylene, Ethanol, Pentane, 1-Pentene, Isoprene, Butane, Ethylbenzene, MEK, MIBK, Toluene, Octane, Heptane, Xylene, Ethylene, Hexane and more.
FLIR GFx320 SPECIFICATIONS
- Detector Type: FLIR Indium Antimonide (InSb)
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Focal Length: 38 mm (1.49 in.)
- Hazardous Location Compliance: ATEX/IECEx, Ex ic nC op is IIC T4 Gc II 3 G ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2013, Class I Div 2 CSA 22.2 No. 213, Class I Div 2
- IR Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Mounting: Standard, 1/4″-20
- Spectral Range: 3.2 – 3.4 µm
- Zoom: 1-8x continuous digital zoom