Join Our Team
Environmental 360, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
At Environmental 360, we want our team members to be happy and healthy as well as make sure their families are taken care of. Our generous benefits mirror our promise to our team, are designed to fit your lifestyle, and help you build and plan for a great future. We are always looking for self-motivated team members who are looking for a balanced work environment that offers a team participation, autonomy, and the ability to grow professionally. Learn more about current opportunities below:
Environmental 360 Inc. is committed to creating a diverse working atmosphere and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Environmental 360 Inc. 401(k) Plan
- Medical Coverage (including prescription benefits)
- Dental Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement for fitness center usage
- Annual Wellness Screenings
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation / Sick Leave
Environmental 360 is seeking to contract a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) knowledgeable in the current federal, state, and OSHA requirements to service our in-house safety program. Learn More
The CSP will conduct safety training in our Murfreesboro, TN office to our team members on an at least annual basis and for newly hired team members as needed. The CSP will also manage the on-line safety requirements of ISNetworld and Cognibox, the OSHA 300 log, and the in-house job safety analysis (JSA) forms.
- 4-year degree in industrial hygiene, safety management, safety engineering, or related field.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or similar certification.
- Effectively follow safety procedures of Environmental 360 and specific client sites.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience.
- Experience in heavy industry environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Environmental 360 is seeking a full-time CEMS/COMS Technician to be based in the southeastern area to service clients primarily in the Southeast and Pacific Northwest. Learn More
The primary role of the CEMS/COMS Technician is to perform monthly, quarterly, and annual preventative maintenance and compliance certifications in large industrial and manufacturing facilities and to complete necessary reporting for that maintenance. This position is also expected to lead and assist on CEMS/COMS Integration projects for our clients as well as occasional emergency service work. The CEMS/COMS Technician will also be the primary communicator with the client in those facilities; therefore, he or she must possess professional communication skills and customer service. This position is also expected to assist with business development and marketing of all Environmental 360 services. Overnight and day travel is required depending on clients’ schedules. In addition to the field work, there will also be administrative duties required with project field notes, monthly/quarterly/annual reports, compliance plans, expense reports, and time sheets.
- Post-secondary education in electrical engineering technician, electronics technician, electrical
technician, HVAC technician, or related degree or experience
- Electrical experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to adhere to the admission requirements of specific client sites
- Effectively follow safety procedures of Environmental 360 and specific client sites
- Ability to work in hot, humid, and potentially hazardous environments
- Drive to and from industrial sites throughout the Southeast
- Climb ladder or steps, on occasion, up to 200 feet
- Walk long distances to complete inspections
Qualified applicants, please apply by filling out the form below.